One of my favorite features of Microsoft OneNote is it’s screen capture. You can capture parts of the screen by selecting with your mouse and it will be copied to your clipboard and also added to your OneNote notebook:
- Click the Clip button in the OneNote Toolbar
- Or you can get to it from the menu
- Or you can use the shortcut key Win+S.
- Then draw on any part of the screen.
- OneNote will create a note with the clipping
- It will also copy it to the clipboard
- Now, all you have to do is paste it somewhere
All screenshots above and pretty much all the ones in my previous blog posts were taken with OneNote.
PS: Increase your blog traffic. Get a blog rush.