- … can’t I address an SMS message to multiple recipients? This is bull**it.
- … doesn’t safari support flash?
- … doesn’t safari remember my passwords?
- … can’t I use a picture in the browser as my wallpaper?
- … can’t I download a picture from the safari?
- … can’t I save an attached picture to my wallpaper collection?
- … can’t I use a song as my ring tone?
- … can’t I record a voice message/note/memo?
- … does safari crash every few minutes?
- … is my YouTube collection tiny?
- … isn’t there a TO DO LIST???
- … can’t I backup my SMS messages, notes, bookmarks to my computer?
- … isn’t my Google maps application linked to my google account, so I can have my bookmarks, maps and addresses synced?
- … does it take hours to sync a few pictures? How hard this “optimizing for iPhone” thing really is?
- … isn’t there a “Playing now” list in the music player? There is a button that says playing now but it is not clear what albums are queued to play it only shows the tracks from the currently playing album?
- … can’t I add a song/album/artist to my currently playing list?
- … aren’t there ANY GAMES? What a waste for this beautiful screen?
- … can’t I configure my home page layout?
- … isn’t there a back/forward button? open mail, open message, click link. To get back to message, i have to go back home then open mail.
- … isn’t there a contact search? Can’t I just type “J” “o” and have it start matching all Johns, Joes, etc…?
- … does it not cache my email messages or web pages and seem to download them over and over?
- … are my SMS conversations for the same contact all bundeled into one conversation? eventually when there is 100+ messages with that contact it will take forever to load. It’s already taking a while to load my messages with my girlfriend and there is only about 20 or so.
- … isn’t there a weekly view in my calendar?
- … isn’t my calendar syncing categories/tags and their respective colors?
- … does YouTube crash a lot?
- … does my voicemail arrive an hour later?
- … isn’t there a simple way for me to call voicemail from the voicemail screen?
- … do I still LOVE my iPhone?
Any thoughts? Solutions?
PS: I think the clock application is perfect. The timer, stopwatch, world clock, and alarm are flawless.