[update: Yonkly source code is now public]
I just released an updated version of Yonkly.
Here is a list of changes, additions and improvements:
- Fixed email issues
- Added About section under the avatar
- Using TinyUrl for Url shortening.
- Added profile Url under the avatar (so add your blog/website to your profile)
- Added more stats and each one is linked to the appropriate view
- Improved the message timestamp, so it is more granular (days, hours and minutes)
- Improved search so “tes” will match “tes*” but will only return 5 matches.
- Improved error handling and a generic error page.
- Added error logging to database
- Improved performance of some queries
- Refactored code and views
I will try to update it every couple of days, so stay tuned for more updates.
Don’t hesitate to request/suggest a feature. I am kind of winging it right now.